South America Alumni Magical Mystery Tour
Experience the Ultimate Digital Nomad Retreat Across South America: December 29th, 2023 - February 14th, 2024BOOK NOW
Join us for an unforgettable digital nomad retreat designed to give you the perfect blend of work, play, and exploration. Immerse yourself in the vibrant cultures of Argentina and Brazil as we journey through breathtaking landscapes and attend world-renowned events. Our itinerary is designed to provide a seamless and inspiring experience, so you can focus on your work and make meaningful connections with like-minded individuals.
Diane Njembii Ghogomu is a successful cult...i mean...culllllt-ective leader who conjures what is defined as Dagoodfuckintimez in her native tribe. She works closely with the spirits of Saint Jabba Jackson, Dr. Phil O. Sybin, and Sessy Time-Jonesyn.
You might remember her from self-empowerment classics such as "The Secret Stage is in Your Heart", the epic boxing series "Jabba Punch" and who could forget the one that lives in our mind rent free... "Can I get a sip of someone's...anything?" At the top of her game in the "sex, drugs, and rock-n-roll" industry....DeeEnGee is poised and ready to re-introduce you all to her local stomping grounds in Argentina and Brazil that have given her all the magic since 2010.
December 29th - January 7th: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Begin your adventure in the cosmopolitan capital of Argentina, Buenos Aires. Enjoy a comfortable coworking space by day, and explore the city's rich history and tango culture by night.
Welcome dinner and orientation
Tango lessons and show
Guided city tour
Day trip to Tigre Delta
January 7th - 19th: Mendoza, Argentina
Travel to Mendoza, the heart of Argentina's wine country. Work from an eco boutique hotel in the gorgeous mountain countryside while soaking in stunning mountain views.
Wine tasting and vineyard tours
Horseback riding through the Andes
Aconcagua National Park visit
Networking events with local entrepreneurs
January 19th - February 1st: Island Retreat
Welcome to our idyllic island retreat, where crystal-clear waters meet pristine beaches. Our coastal coliving space provides the perfect backdrop for productivity and relaxation.
Snorkeling and scuba diving
Beachside yoga and meditation
Boat tour and island hopping
Sunset beach barbecue
February 1st - 2nd: Festa de Iemanjá, Brazil
Experience the captivating Festa de Iemanjá in Brazil, an annual celebration in honor of the goddess of the sea. Witness locals offering gifts and tributes to Iemanjá, followed by mesmerizing performances and rituals.
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- Live jams with incredibly talented and gorgeous friends and musicians
- Eat - EVERYTHING - pao de queijo, acaraje, bolo de camarao might sound like mysteries to you now - but you will never forget those words after you eat them.
- Festa de Yemanja - a festival where thousands of people come together to make art, offerings, dance, sing and celebrate for the Yoruba goddess of the seas, Yemanja. She represents the mothers of the seas, and the guardian of the fisherman in the local African spirituality called Candomble.
- Carnaval. THE BIGGEST AND BEST CARNAVAL IN THE WORLD. THE BEST CARNAVAL IN THE WORLD. There are no competitions.