Sales & Marketing Manager Vacancy
Do you have a passion for travel, community and unique experiences? Have you got previous experience leading social media strategy or have sales marketing know-how?
Noma Collective is a global community of remote workers who want to explore the world together. We offer 2 - 4 week workaway trips in unique locations where you can live, work, and play with other like-minded people.
We take care of everything from activities to travel excursions so our guests can focus on what matters most: doing what they love and connecting with new people.
We’re looking for a driven, self-motivated person with a creative flair, a talent for social media content creation and a capacity for sales. The ideal candidate is a passionate individual keen to deliver our marketing campaign, take ownership of our growing community, manage the sizable social media platforms and bring their own unique energy to our concept. Your role will be to take the lead of the social media at Noma Collective, actively generating ideas to maximise the trip sales and build a digital presence.
Responsibilities will include executing the social and marketing plan, liaising with media outlets, market research, connecting with influencers, managing social media platforms, customer communications and actively creating content, reporting, analytics, strategy and development.
The ideal candidate will also be a problem solver with excellent communication skills, be community-spirited, and have a passion for world travel and cultures. They should also be highly organised, able to multitask and work efficiently to tight deadlines.
Sales & Marketing Manager
Head of Marketing & Events
Monday - Friday 09:00-17:30 GMT
(40 hours per week)
£28,000 - £32,000
- To manage the social media and marketing plan for Noma Collective
- To create unique and effective content to use cross-platform
- To lead on culturally relevant content creation
- To be focused on meeting business targets for sales, platform growth and be an avid contributor in ways these can be met.
- To be able to report with precision and attention to detail, analysing impacts of strategy and sharing with the wider team.
- To take ownership of the brand’s social media and communications, adapting to trends and internal information.
- Devise and execute a detailed social media marketing plan for Noma Collective that covers all key platforms, reflecting and analysing throughout
- Lead on the copywriting for Noma Collective communications across web, social media and beyond
- Creative content production from simple graphics to Reels using appropriate tools like InShot, Adobe, Canva
- Plan the content calendar with great attention to detail and with up-to-date industry knowledge inputted using platforms such as Later
- Be responsible for all inbound and outbound communications from our official platforms and inbox
- Collaborate with the design teams for content needs, briefing in a timely manner
- Input into the promotion of the trips; liaise with relevant media avenues, write press releases and mailers, ensure website and social media platforms are up to date, coordinate the production and distribution of printed assets, coordinate the production of online assets
- Work with other partners where necessary including influencer management, PR, brand partnerships and collaborations
- Be a happy, enthusiastic and friendly first point of online contact for our Noma Collective guests
- Build monthly and yearly reports with attention to detail and ability to analyse effectively
- Due to the nature of our group of companies, from time to time, your role may also include work on other brands and roles within the company as requested by your line manager or the management team.
- It may also be required for you to travel to some of the locations we have across the world to support content creation so we’d like to onboard someone with the ability to travel if necessary.
- Highly creative and interested in content creation
- Passion for social media marketing
- Aware of current trends and able to adapt quickly
- Driven, self-motivated
- A flair for copywriting and an eye for detail
- Supportive, team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and ability to multitask
- A connection to and passion for global travel, culture and lifestyle
- An ability to complete data driven reporting and analysis
Knowledge & previous experience preferred:
- Travel industry & or hospitality and contacts within it
- Marketing & PR
- Social media management
- Sales experience or knowledge of sales tactics
How to apply:
To apply for the role, please send an email containing your CV and a cover letter to Send an email to email@example.com. Applications close on 24th November, if you are successful in reaching the next round of interviews we will be in contact.
In your cover letter, we kindly request that you carefully review the job advert and description, and explain why you believe you are a suitable candidate for the position, and what particularly interests you about joining our team. We are eager to welcome a new member to our team, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.